Conversion of any satellite, cable or terrestrial signal to DVB-C or DVB-T
Converter with multi-tuner for DVB-C/DVB-T feed
The MK 8-xx and MK 16-xx headends have 8 and 16 multituner inputs respectively. The MK 8-06 and MK 16-06 have six CI slots in addtion, allowing Pay-TV channels to be received and decoded at 6 inputs.
All devices can receive DVB-S/S2/S2x/T/T2/C and modulate the selected programmes in DVB-C or DVB-T, depending on the configuration. Another feature of the DVB headend is its flexibility. It can either be mounted directly on a wall or converted into a 19″ rack using the MKZ 1-0x front panels. The power supply unit is built-in.
Configuration and monitoring are carried out locally via the Ethernet interface, via remote maintenance or via the AXING SMARTPortal. Monitoring via SNMP is also possible.
- 8 or 16 unabhängige Multituner-Eingänge
- Converts DVB-S/S2/S2x/T/T2/C to DVB-C or DVB-T
- Remux, crossmultiplex, optionally with 8 input tuners on 16 output channels
- Web-based configuration, suitable for AXING SMARTPortal
- Supports SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c
- For standalone wall mounting or as 19″ unit with 1U height
- Optional decryption, NIT editing and PID filtering possible
- MK 8-00 headend 8 multi-tuner
- MK 8-06 headend 8 multi-tuner + 6 x CI
- MK 16-00 headend 16 multi-tuner
- MK 16-06 headend 16 multi-tuner + 6 x CI
- MKS 1-00 software upgrade for NIT edition
- MKS 1-01 software upgrade for PID filtering
- MKS 8-16 software for the extension from 8 to 16 output modulators