Centrally manageable converters to DOCSIS and DVB-C, fed by optical or electrical IP signals for subsequent distribution via coaxial cable systems of the RF signals
Remote-MACPHY Node for Distributed-CCAP
The Distributed CCAP Node is a high-performance and cost-effective cable network edge device, which is designed based on CableLabs’ DOCSIS 3.1 standards and compatible with DOCSIS 3.0, 2.0, C- and Euro-DOCSIS. It supports Distributed Access Architectures (DAA) and can be operated remotely. With DOCSIS, PacketCable/PCMM Edge-QAM and optical receiver it is suited for all applications including internet, voice, VOD and CATV. The Edge-QAM function is ideal for converting IPTV programs into DVB-C, which are delivered as MPTS. With its modular structure it is easy to change parts of the Distributed CCAP DOCSIS 3.1 Node.
Remote-MACPHY for Distributed-CCAP (Indoor)
The Distributed-CCAP-Node is also available as indoor version DEV 6811. The Distributed CCAP DOCSIS 3.1 Indoor Node comes in a 1 rack unit frame.
- Supports DOCSIS 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / C-DOCSIS / Euro-DOCSIS
- Supports RMD Controller based centralized Management
- Up to 6 x OFDM downstreams and 2 × 2 OFDMA upstreams
- 10 Gbps+ per Fibre Node
- Supports up to 1000 cable modems
- Modular architecture
- Various installation methods
- DEV 6871 DOCSIS 3.1 Outdoor CCAP Node
- DEV 6811 DOCSIS 3.1 Indoor CCAP Node
- DEV 6850 DOCSIS 3.0 Outdoor CCAP Node